2.2 Patch Notes

Yes, well said. Make the mummy king deathmark all allies…

Correct, it should be fixed now.

Now come on, maybe they are already preparing the field for upcoming changes that can’t be introduced right now, like Ice Golem’s effect not being ready as it was spoiled that it wouldn’t work correctly… So Gorgotha is getting a little upgrade (Can’t cleanse yourself if you have no mana… - With love, Khorvash. :kissing_heart:) and Manticore is being toned down.
Let’s see how thing will work out from here and trust in the unseen plan for 2.3. :slight_smile:

Meanwhile in microsoft office…

10 Likes

Hmm, a random mythic. I’m only missing 2 so at AU$75 I have a high chance at getting a mythic and resources I don’t need. Great for new players lol.

I’m glad the VIP bundle is also restricted to only 3 purchase’s since there able to use straight away instead of spending $130+.

Weapon bundles was needed ages ago and I will gladly spend $5 on. Shit, was hoping the devs wouldn’t get any more money out of me but this will be my Achilles heel. Well done

4 Likes

If you get the random mythic during a mythic troop exclusive period, it will be a random mythic from all mythics and not influenced by the exclusive period at all.

I hope this clears things up.

1 Like

Where is the patch?

Delayed. Obviously. :smiley:

1 Like

I restarted steam and it’s installing an update for the game.

1 Like

Um…a patch just showed up on my App Store but it’s for the current version. I’m a little afraid to update it.

Just to clarify, I already have this version installed.

1 Like

keep in mind catch up being cheaper is good for new players.

1 Like

Same here. iOS reports there’s an update but it’s 2.1.5.

I downloaded it, started the game, and there were no changes.

I quit the game and went back to the App Store and it’s wanting to install it again.

On Steam it’s stating version 2.2 as it should be. Already updating here.

I just see an Unicorn!

1 Like

Apple version is still propergating out

1 Like

It is live now. :+1:

But why is the wrong version being sent out on Apple?

Edit: ok correct version showed up now. That was weird.

still no sorting or filter based on race? consoles had that forever

Do the event bonuses apply on defense as well… or offense only?

“with a team of Undead” means you need x4 Undead and only one triggers the bonus?