2.2 Known Issues

And Silver Drakon.

This is in the console 2.2 known issues thread. There’s one about split damage troops not working correctly. It’s under “spells and weapons” and will be fixed in the next update.

2 Likes

From @Theina

"What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I guess the gane to load
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Anytime i open the game
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Ive gotten 6 auto updates now in the last 3 hours. Yhese are the last two in which the game froze after the first one and after i restarted it another update came on. "

1 Like

Ty @Saltypatra! I decided to stop playimg for the night since i have no clue why thats happening.

The top pic is actually how its tried to load as well… I had to make sure my launcher turned to landscape first before the game would load right

2 Likes

I’ve passed it on. I’d recommend also contacting our support team here https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/

2 Likes

Ty and i just did…

I’d check and make sure your auto-memory cleaner didn’t come back somehow. I know you said in the other thread that it resolved itself once you disabled but you never said if you actually uninstalled it or not.

I keep seeing this one with summoned troops of any variety and wondering why. Then I remember its still this thing and we’re on the same patch lol… hope that’s getting fixed.

Yeah it didnt come back on checked that cuz it worked but after twice of opening the game it was back… I reinstalled the game too and that didnt work… When it happens it makes the game lag pretty bad but i still can play and nothin goes missing. So ill wait until the big update and see… Just annoying is all

A few others that are old ones which I’ve spotted again recently (unsure if these are on the fix list somewhere, @Nimhain)

• Bone Dragon’s third trait freezes you even if you are Entangled and only match three skulls
  • Cursed trait still doesn’t activate on the AI team’s troops (no stat penalty hits the player)

Assassinate and Bullseye hero traits also trigger on matching three skills while entangled.

Doesn’t seem right…

No idea if that’s mentioned.

As far as I know that’s intended, or else those two traits would be wayyyy worse.

I agree a slight adjustment to the traits to say “when matching skulls” instead of “when doing skull damage” would be more technically accurate though.

1 Like

Frozen Soul, Bullseye, and Assassinate triggering even when entangled is a known issue. The same problem also applies to all On Skull Damage Traits (like the Status Effect “Touch” traits).

We have 2 different ways we can resolve this:

1. We update the text to reflect how the traits are currently work (on skull match)
  2. Change the way the traits trigger, so they don’t trigger when matching skull while entangled.

It’s design call about which way we go, but as we are busy with Guild Wars at the moment, we don’t have an ETA for a solution on this yet.

2 Likes

Do you have Hack and Slash on the same list as those other traits?

Hey Guys,

With the release of 3.0, we will be closing this thread. If you have wish to report any bugs you can do so here: