2.2 Known Issues

At the very least it included artwork for tomorrow’s troops

I have an Android-specific bug, wherein the first login of the day does not produce the event banner or generate my daily rewards mail. I have to click on the PvP button to trigger the event banner sequence. I thought the patch might be addressing that, but nope.

1 Like

It’s not Android-specific, I have the same problem on iOS.

I’m not in the mood to read through everything today

But I have noticed that kraken third trait does not actually do three damage every 4 match.

When I manually matched a 4+ it didn’t take away any health/armor. I was watching for it.

Sometimes it only doesn’t work for one troop.
Sometimes it works for all of them.
Sometimes it doesn’t work for any of them.

I don’t see anyone saying anything about it and it’s not in the first post so I thought I’d bring it up.

Also I don’t think I’ve seen this in awhile but when I used his trait shortly after the newest patch and it said immune against an impervious. Then just today I was facing a trained manticore and it did work. So now I’m confused as to whether or not it’s working as intended when it does its damage against impervious or if it’s not supposed to.

It doesn’t make any sense if it isn’t supposed to work on impervious since it’s direct damage and not a status effect mana burn or devour…

I’ve been using Kraken / loop teams a lot and the third trait seems to work 99% of the time. I’m sure I’ve seen it fail occasionally, and not sure why.

Never noticed it fail on impervious troops though, that works fine for me.

I have reported this error over and over and over. Support ticket after support ticket and I just don’t know what to do anymore about it. If stuff can’t be counted and rewarded properly, how can we play and have the experience we expect?

Daily Login not counted.
PvP tiers not counted.
4 of my 5 battles not counted, for seals or trophies.

The not counting of trophies is new, and pretty upsetting since that’s one of the things specifically measured by guilds to remain in them.

When did you send ssupport tickets to us? As it may take up to 36hrs (or longer on weekends and update times) for us to send a response.

Did you receive any weekly mail with guild seals?

And it’s still happening.

I have an issue with the last update on Android. The jcj is not working anymore. I tried to clear the cache and I even reinstalled the game but the same error window appears when I try to start jcj
Besides the hunt monsters and dragons event is not working. I can gain crystals by exploring but they disapear in the rewards window.

I think a few people have had some issues with pvp and the new event. Probably a case of submitting a ticket to support.

I already submitted a ticket to the support team… I hope everything will be fine soon

I’ve submitted a support ticket but want to put this out there in case anyone else experienced the same: I purchased Path to Glory II pack, and on Day 5 this morning received 6 arcane stones again instead of the 57 advertised in the description:

Hi Nimhain, I just submitted the once this week (and you replied). I was referring to sending in support tickets starting at the end of October, which is the first record I have of dealing with this issue. I’ve submitted four or five times over the weeks, always same issue.

Hey Guys,

Recently, we’ve became aware of a few Guilds which should be over 100 Statue levels, but due to an issue on our servers, they have been incorrectly bumped down to 100.

Over the holiday period we will be working on a fix for all Guilds that will raise their statues to the appropriate levels.

2 Likes

Sometimes as I finish pvp matches, i’ll get stuck in an endless loading loop making me exit the game. Just happened on pc.

1 Like

Hi HKdirewolf - that’s been happening to me - I wrote a post in the Support forum about it.

Do you know when you re-launch if you come in and find that you have a tribute waiting for you after re-launching?

Sorry, I really didn’t notice.

Which goes to say maybe I didn’t because I feel I would’ve noticed blinking coins.:confused:

Sorry i’m of no help in that department… or really at all.

Correct me when wrong, but she suppose to be playing without a outfit these days? Not that I’m complaining- it almost got me warmed up a tiny little bit… :wink:

1 Like

look at the quote, not look at the opponent, she had armour before the fight, you destroyed her cloths with your science.

1 Like

It’s an old one and not 2.2 specific - but enemy Cursed traits still aren’t firing at the start of battle…