2.1 Preview - Guilds

Who can say no to souls. Never enough

Yes my mistake. But I still prefer 50% golds than souls :slight_smile: .

Here is a few screenshots

5 Likes

New achievements with the update?

1 Like

I am in PS4 top guild and we will miss our tons of weekly keys/gems for sure. But I really like this 2.1. It will bring lots of interesting stuff that I will love to taste.

One of the things I love the most is the fact that hero leveI will grow again beyond 1000. As I reached that point some weeks ago I wonder if all the EXP I have gained since then will be added after update. Or everybody in level 1000 will have to start from scratch?

3 Likes

Looking at the update as a high level player at first I was irritated by the drop of gems/glory keys, but I realize that’s not what really irritates me, it’s the decreased chance to get the monthly mythics and once they rotate out of the one week exclusive they will be insane to get. The update has lots of good things, it’s just that decrease in the chance at mythics that were already insane to get that rubs me wrong, the completist in me just don’t like it. Hopefully the developers will give us something to put the gold that will pour out of our ears into, especially since personally that was the reason for upping my VIP level and buying the DK armor so I could get that gold increase to contribute to tasks more for those particular resources and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the gap between Gold and Glory Keys is being narrowed significantly.

Considering the drop rate of mythics was decided with the vast resources of the top end in mind, if that resource generation is reduced, the drop rate of mythic may change as well.

6 Likes

Interesting thought, let’s hope that’s true.

1 Like

In fact, there are not so much for the Guild part (management for example). Should this update be called “2.1 - Guild tasks”?

There is just a new interface where it is still impossible to know directly the last week contributions…

What about the ranks? There are 43 slots for “Daemon Lord” in the preview video. It means that everyone can be promoted to the 2nd rank. And so that this feature is useless.

No fidelity card for the members? Something to thank them to remain in the same guild?

1 Like

I would also raise member cap so people quit complaining about 45 000 seals :slight_smile:

Milestone needed to get the final tier is (probably?) being lowered so a perfect 30 x 1500 isn’t required.

Confirmed!
The good news is that, after a bunch of calcuations on the weekend abotu what made most sense:

a) We’re lowering the final tier requirement to 40k
b) We’re increasing the “complete any battle” reward by +1 extra seal
c) We’re switching a bunch of the Brown Statue’s gold key tasks over to give glory keys instead (equivalent to the number given in the respective tasks for the Yellow Statue)

38 Likes

So now everyone will need 1333,333 seals
That also mean 3 person can go in vacation the same week and other 27 reach 1500 and get 40,5k :slight_smile:

Can we know why and how much?

I am still the only one that need a huge amount of Common troops?

1 Like

No, we all need a huge amount of Common troops.

3 Likes

Not just common troops either, there’s also minor stones, which many people need.

I was looking forward to getting gold keys at a much lower cost than when using gold directly. Hopefully the amount was not reduced by too much?

2 Likes

2k gold keys was great. It was an argument to give to players: “give more golds to the guild because you will receive plenty of gold keys with guild tasks (so you don’t have to buy them with your golds)”. So now, how much this argument is wrong?

This choice is to answer to some players that prefer glory keys, why devs listen to them? There are also players that prefer gold keys…

1 Like

Hehe I got these guys ready to get my guild chests off to a flying start…

9 Likes

We will have plenty of gold to buy commons with the 16mil cap :wink:

1 Like