2.1 Preview - Guilds

Thanks! :smiley:

Yeah it would be less than optimal if you reached 495k then the reset happened.

Oh the rage…

And threads that would follow.

:thinking::smiling_imp:

The gold goes up for each compleyed task? What do the stars mean?

Sorry really tight on time right now but really want to know :innocent:

Ohh gold at the end of the week, with new system. Yeah I hope its NOT that, for sure, that would suck … I thought you meant about gold left in tasks when the server went down to patch. Though it stands to reason that it could apply to both. Again, hopefully not.

@Robert gold goes up per task per color. So Green goes 5k, 10k, 20k, 40k, 65k, and so on (to what I am making an educated guess is 500k for the 12th task). And so do the other five colors. The stars are basically the same as our tokens in the current system but can only be spent on the appropriate mastery based on their color.

1 Like

Stars are probably experience that color statue gets after you complete a level + a total exprice guild gets.
If you watch you’ll see under each statue that they have experience bar so when it gets filled through completing quests statue gains a level.
Much better than current Tokens I’d say.

1 Like

A few quick answers:

1. UNSPENT GUILD TOKENS
    These will be spent equally among your Mastery Bonuses when the update happens, and then converted across to Statue Levels, so nothing will be lost (we even round up, to make sure there’s no disadvantage)
    (Statues/Masteries also cap at 200… resource bonuses cap when the statue hits 100… )

2. GOLD LEFT OVER IN GUILD TASKS AT WEEK’S END
    This will be taken back out and distributed equally amongst all guild members ready for the following week.

3. UNCOLLECTED GUILD SEALS
    If you earned Guild Seals on a given week, and the week ends before you have collected them, they’ll be mailed out to you (so you can’t stack guild seals for collection from week to week, but you never lose any that you’ve earned)

8 Likes

Well,i feared that the guild changes will doom use all,but this is awesome,and I looking forward to the guild wars,that will come someday.

1 Like

Do you want to buff arena too?I think its really outdated,but its just my opinion.

sorry, i forgot to say im on xbox. was it never a 1000 cap on pc?

And masteries cap at level 200, and we’re more than halfway there :grimacing:

Of course, as far as masteries are concerned, we’re going from 55.78% to 55.781% or something. So I don’t really care what happens to them at the moment… its going to feel like 50/50 anyhow.

2 Likes

200? what do you mean? i have all masteries above 200.

@Sirrian +1 for a Dev response to this request. All of it sounds like a nice improvement to make maps meaningful.

I have a question.
So getting seals upgrades the quild chest quality. With higher quality (example 20.000 seals collected) common troops won’t drop as rewards. Since the new guardian troops are common does that mean guild that got 20.000 seals in a week won’t be able to get those troops?

Thanks everyone.

Seems like the devs did a great job. The gold structure lets guilds build a strategy that suits their own members.

I think we’re talking about just the part from the guild mastery bonus. Ours are all around 190 now (Match Masters).

1 Like

Change is inevitable, which is fine I guess. In a month or two no one will remember how the old system worked, because everyone will get used to the new one already.

I second the question about potential arena rewards buff. Although now probably arena and TH will be the only option to get more glory keys after you’ve done those tasks of the week heh, it certainly is one way to make people play those mini-games more, rather than making them more interesting in themselves.

1 Like

Statues are the new guild mastery and it caps at 200. They will transfer our guild mana mastery level over to statues.

1 Like

It reminds me Disciples 2 where a Guardian is always protecting your castle when someone attack it.
Maybe you have to choose a set of 4 Guardians to defend your guild or one of them + 3 other troops.
I just hope that the stats of the Guardian is not only the ones of the guildmaster… :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s almost 11 pm Melbourne time and Sirian needs his beauty rest, so don’t be alarmed if he doesn’t immediately answer more questions lol