2.1 Known Issues

I’m having Dragotaur’s on-death trait spawn Dragonettes that aren’t quite as big as they ought to be stat-wise.

I went and tested it in Explore to confirm, got this (the front one; team has +1 attack also so that has 18 base):

Whereas I should have this:

What level was the Dragonette? Summoned troops’ lvl is limited by the magic stat of the summoner right, so perhaps the Dragotaur’s magic is limiting this…
Or your Dragotaur isn’t 20?

Any chance it didn’t factor in guild statue bonuses? You seem to be missing 8 armor, 8 life and 3 attack, which sounds pretty familiar.

1 Like

I don’t think on-death summons work the same way as manual summons, because I definitely remember vsing Famine while this happened once or twice and it wasn’t a tiny Dragonette.

That definitely seems like the right numbers. So summons don’t get guild statue bonuses.

I can reproduce a graphical/UI glitch using the Explore menu.

On iOS, go to any kingdom’s Explore menu, but back out at the “To Battle!” screen instead of starting the match. The chat button will appear in two places on the map screen: the expected place and overlapping the gold counter.

Both buttons work to bring up the chat interface, so it’s not just a graphical glitch.

The statue bonus window (opened clicking on the question mark on the statue) says: “Skill bonus active for null”.

I suspect the bonus is currently still on, but there are less than 24 hours to its expiration.

You are correctly. We will be trying to get a fix for the next update.

2 Likes

Another Ghost after killing the Giant Spider that the Hero spawned…

Doesn’t brick the game, but ghost is retained after completion…

1 Like

@Phaethon, same bug, against the same person.

3 Likes

bug
spider
tries not to laugh
:confounded:

3 Likes

Yeah, orbweaver tends to give some problems.

I was in a bit of a pickle here below, so Orbweaver did save me with the spawns. As you can see on the first screen, it spawned 2 at the same spot, where one filled up with mana but wasnt selectable until the second one was filled as well. Then when Giant Spider spawned a Spider Swarm it pushed one Giant Spider down, and sat on top of the other one.

1 Like

More than 24 hours have passed, but the “Skill bonus active for null” message is still there.
This means that either the message doesn’t go away when the bonus expires, or the bonus doesn’t expire after 7 days.

Jesus Christ. What a mess. :laughing:

WTF! Guildchests level 5 gives white cards!

Guardian cards drop 50% from all guild chests.

Ghost Orbweaver Hero error.

See you’re still investigating so will give you the background on it just happening to me.

A BD spell triggers killing first troop, damaging Hero in 2nd place on a skull cascade. Giant spider summoned to first position.

I then devour hero (to avoid summoning more GS’s. Giant Spider triggers into second position.

A BD cast kills first giant spider, then I use remaining skull to kill GS in second spot. Hero reappears in 2nd position at the same health just prior to being devoured. But it’s a ghost troop and I can complete

victory without ghost troop being involved.

Opened 50+ Guild Chests, got no Guardians?

Reported in a different thread:

Do you currently have any guardians with fewer than 4 copies?

Oops. Uh, my lowest is at 4 copies.

I noticed that my lowest is also at 4 copies. Why aren’t we get an official statement that this is an bug?