2.1 Known Issues

Gained a new tier in pvp and got this:

Sometimes when I click the “Refresh (1 Gem)” button in the upper left of the Ranked PvP window, I get an infinite spinner. This has happened to me on both PC and mobile. It does successfully refresh the list, but I have to shut down the client and start over in order to proceed. (This was happening prior to 2.1, as well.)

1 Like

I logged in today at VIP 11 and didn’t get a gem key in my daily rewards… Submitted a ticket

Can confirm. Also hit 60 moves and didnt get reward, hit 63 but did. Assuming its set to > 60 not >= 60

I’m a bit sad that I aggressively did my PvP for the week monday morning - and hit rank 1 BEFORE the update hit!

That was 195 seals or so from rank-up that I lost. :frowning:

11 Likes

Me too :frowning:

I can’t get color bonus upgrade when upgrading my hero levels…
I’m at level 1003 now…

That’s intended, @zqxinran. After Level 1000 you don’t get that option anymore.

1 Like

I can’t 100% confirm this
But when my guild completed the final gem task I do not believe I received the gem reward.

Not sure if this is intended, but we have some guild members playing on the pre 2.1 version of the game. They just completed an exploration task and everyone got 12 glory keys. This explains why we have a few guild members contributing gold actively but not claiming any guild seals. We’ve yelled about it in guild chat but have not received a response.

On Steam/Mobile? That would be … strange. Definitely not intended.

(If your guild is on Consoles then 2.1 hasn’t hit yet.)

Yes. On Steam/Mobile. Guild name is taxaholic.

The Guardian Humility’s third trait only activates when he is wounded; and not when he takes damage, as the card specifies.

Why is the guild log gone? Whyyy???

Explore is slowly killing me, and I loved checking up on who’s doing what…

2 Likes

@Koolbiird Nimnah said it supposed to activate when health iss taken, but in 1st place 3rd trait activates on skull damage to armor

2 Likes

Ah, thank you! Forgive me. I missed that tid bit. Thank you again.

1 Like

If you have guild keys in stock the Chest page will open to the VIP Chest tab instead.
If you don’t have guild keys in stock the Chest page opens to highest you do have (event → gem → glory → gold) as expected.

I’m perfectly okay with this one, because it makes it easier for me to hoard Guild, Event, Gem, and Glory keys. I have a tendency to spend them out of old habits when they’re right there.

To me, “It’s not a bug, it’s a feature!”

hahaha You played yaself Mr. Strange.

1 Like

If the devs want to take a rest from all the difficult bugs, here I have an easy one, not even a bug actually, just outdated information, upgrade masteries no longer exist :

I’m not quite sure about the values on this screen either, unless there are plans in the future to allow guilds to have like 300 members :

But this is unimportant stuff

2 Likes