2.1 Known Issues

We think we’ve found to kingdom bonus issues on the servers and will be pushes a fix out soon.

4 Likes

We’ve put the fix out for the kingdom bonus issue for 6* kingdoms. You will need to log out and back into the game, as we have put the fix out on the servers.

3 Likes

Thanks Nim, now that I know what the bonuses feel like it’s a struggle to go back :frowning:

Think of it as a reintroduction of Warlord difficulty in PvP. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmm…I don’t think so…

3 Likes

That should be fixed now.

1 Like

Ok, now my magic pts seem to be correct once again. (I just restarted)

1 Like

Glad to hear it Macawi!

1 Like

Nim, I don’t see the guild statues either. Is this being fixed on a case-by-case basis, or a wholesale fix?

Thanks!

We’re working on a fix for it right now. It seems to mainly be affecting high level guilds.

1 Like

Do you want us to report issues here - for 2.1 or in the Support forum?

I’m able to reproduce a problem that clearly wasn’t there before 2.1.

For already completed PvP tiers, will we get backdated for this weeks patch to get the seals? Or is it more of a tough love situation and we miss out this week?

2 Likes

The old mana count at full with the troop not showing its spell window has cropped up again on chains with skull dmg (haven’t confirmed interaction here though)

Notice Drakk

1 Like

I’m seeing this as well. Here are screenshots.

1 Like

The statue images are still not loading for me on the Guild page, so I can’t access the ? icon to see what the rewards are.

On Android and have restarted the game several times since the update.

We believe the messages you are seeing when trying to completing tasks is due to multiple players in your guild trying to complete the task at the same time.

Missing Statue images should be fixed, however we had to cap the statue level visually to level 100, until the next update. However it will be giving correct bonus for levels beyond 100.

Looks like a format string didn’t get formatted:

1 Like

We are aware that this sometimes happens. We are unsure what is happening though.

Negative experience! All of our statues are like this. I think it’s cuz I leveled our masteries on an old version of the game while other guildmates were apparently running the new version (and already investing in the new task system). After I closed the game, it updated. :confused:

Please help!

This sometimes happens when chat first loads, if someone posts a message or event before all the text has fully loaded into the game.

2 Likes