2.1 Known Issues

So maximize on transform troops/hero in arena is advisable?

If you enjoy cheating with game-breakingly OP things, that’s one of them right now, yes. Still, there are so many RNG flips that can just land on either “you win the game” or “you lose the game” in the Arena these days… that it might be a little slow. As broken as a fully-traited Level 15 Venoxia or Shadow Dragon will be if you get one of these, you might also get a Dragon Egg, also known as a Fortress Gate, to replace your top troop (traited, though! ^^). By the time you recover from that, the opponent’s Imperial Jewel and/or Black Manacles, Spirit Fox, Lava Elemental, Jackalope, Sand Shark and/or Mist Stalker should be just about done massacring you.

Should the “Cursed” trait trigger the “Frenzy” trait when it targets life?

My errors so far…the second one happened in the middle of the week

1 Like

Anyone knows about the error that happens when you try to fight someone in chat? The game keeps loading and nothing else happens. I need to restart it…

@Amitiel, I just tried it and it’s working properly on my end.

It’s not the first time i get into this, being the reason why i posted it. :frowning:

I suspect the screen you were on pre-chat would have an impact here. I think it’s been reported that entering a match, entering chat inside that match, and attempting to start a match-within-a-match will lock up the client. Is that what you were doing?

Nothing like that…just “kingdom->chat->trying to fight someone bu clicking the chat name…”
I “verified the integrity on the cache files” as macawi said and it seems to work well now.

Bug or intentional: Summoned troops do not get guild bonus(es). IE Summon a spider swarm in PVP and it does not get the +3 attack from red guardian completion.

I have had the same errors happen to me. :frowning: Hope they can fix all or most of the bugs.

They can never fix ALL of the bugs. Everything you try to “un-bug” will bug
another thing. This is programing…

:cry: :tired_face: :persevere: :scream:

First time I got error like this

Mobile Error today:

Hi,

have few questions regarding progress here:

• after collecting 10 troops, your bonus goes to 10 points per troop instead of previous 25?
  • After 200 levels, bonus goes down from 10 points per level to 2 points per level?
  • is there similar limitation for Traits, if yes at what amount?
  • is this a bug or intended state?

Regards
Malin

1 Like

From 25 to 5 per trait over 30. Each is reduced to 20% of original, and it is intended.

1 Like

Intended. See my guide here for the details:

Thanks for the quick reply. Seems like pay to upgrade change unfortunately. Will take more time to upgrade given Kingdom it seems, well we simply need to play more now :slight_smile: See you on the battlefield then :wink:

For what it is worth I’m only VIP 2 (so not much in terms of money spent) but have 12 kingdoms at 7 stars, 2 at 6 stars, and 10 at 5 stars. It takes an investment of time, but you can get there.

1 Like