2.1 Known Issues

Because the second report of it occurring has been given just after they closed for the weekend.

There have been multiple reports since release, all of them were completely ignored. This isn’t even mentioned in the OP with the rest of the reported issues.

1 Like

Hoping my issue is resolved with the next reset.

i know this is a little late - sometimes when the enemy does a 4 or 5 gem match, i get frozen (they dont have mab) and
sometimes they freeze themselves. Sometimes when i do a 4 or 5 gem match i get frozen, but the only mab is on my team.
i run maw***, valk***, famine**, mab*** - on pc/steam

I don’t think it was called out here or in the other thread about the Guild Guardians not dropping, but the main post was edited a few hours ago:

4 Likes

Reset happens at 9 am CET for me. Guildies already started donating and so did i, about 500K in i get following error message:

Since there was no way to close this message i had to force close the app (iphone, ios) and restart it only to have “0 gold donated” in the Roster member specifications. Apparently a guildmate had the same problem last week.
I also only received the automated daily login message afterwards.

I have been getting the same error (with slightly different numbers, over 16,000). Mine have happened after completing a PVP battle, and after opening chests with gold keys. I’ve had this error three times now, twice after PVP, once after the keys. On Steam and Android. Steam is over my home internet, and Android was on mobile data.

1 Like

Leaderboard stats are not syncing with seal tasks.

2 Likes

You should put in a support ticket and see if they can refund your gold. Typically devs are really good with issues like that

1 Like

Anyone run into this? A summoned Ancient Horror with horror movie stats! In an explore in Darkstone. Starting hit points were around 150.

Common bug with explores on high difficulty with summoned troops. Warlord IV is x3 so all stats are x3, then it mistakenly gets applied again on summon and x3 again for x9. 9 magic becomes 81, 11 attack becomes 99, etc…

2 Likes

This happened when I made the mistake of switching tabs on my iPhone while the battle was loading… Yay instant loss :stuck_out_tongue:

This hasn’t ever happened to me before, though. And I’ve done this exact thing millions of times.

Edit: and out of habit I did it again… Me and my multi tasking… Grr. This PvP match was going to net be 4,000 gold! The first match in about 20 or so.

Thanks @Rasper. That was the only thing I could think of that would give those kind of stats. I was also pretty sure that this had been posted in here but I had to ask. :wink:

And I was on Warlord 4.

Endless loading screen after a battle, I have never experienced this before. :sob:

1 Like

So, I know there’s like twelve of us playing the Arena any seriously these days, but still, nobody else noticed that the Baby Dragon turns into a Dragon with active Traits in the Arena (if you have that troop with Traits in your collection) so far?

As with any previous bug of this sort, it’s pretty game-breaking when it occurs. A Sheggra or a Celestasia facing “regular” Arena troops is usually pretty tough as it is, let alone with their Traits being active. :disappointed:

I’ve been meaning to catch a few screenshots and make a proper bug report, but I didn’t get the chance yet.

I’m guessing the “Transform into a new troop” mechanic was coded differently than all the preexisting “Summon a troop” effects (which still work as intended: Level 15 no matter what, but no Traits), and that the “Disable All Traits” bit was skipped from that?

2 Likes

Well, at least one other person noticed (I know, different troop, but still a “Transform” mechanic):

Thanks. My Ctrl+F didn’t bring that up. =)

Yes, of course, I forgot to mention it, but that part of the Dragon Fire spell is not just similar to the Baby Dragon’s: it’s the exact same mechanic, and also shares the bug.

For completion’s sake, I’ll add that the Baby Dragons summoned by Dragon Eggs, while themselves correctly set for Arena, also transform into other Dragons with active Traits. You can also get even more Baby Dragons if one transforms into Dragon Eggs, which will then have Traits as well, including the 25% chance to summon another Baby Dragon upon death…

It’s a disease! ^^

The funny thing is that I would have expected this “Transform into another troop” mechanic to just be a compilation of the “Summon another troop” and “Sacrifice” (or well, just “Die”) mechanics, which both work as intended. When the Sacrificial Priest sacrifices himself and spawns an Abhorath, which amounts to the same thing as “Transform into”, it doesn’t give him Traits.

1 Like

They can’t just use the death mechanics for transforms, because that would trigger various “on death” scenarios (such as traits that happen when an ally or enemy dies), but that shouldn’t happen on transform. That’s probably why they introduced a new code path for it, and with it the bug.

1 Like

Ah, yes it makes perfect sense. I suppose it would have been obvious to me if I played constructed. ^^

As usual, the Arena is affected in unpredictable ways by stuff which is primarily designed for other game modes.

Don’t worry, other game modes have their own share of unpredictable bugs you don’t get to see because you don’t play them, including a lot of trait-based bugs that the rest of us suffer from regularly, while arena is unaffected.

2 Likes