2.1.5 Soul Farming Guide

Anyone have a fast soul farming team with Pharos-Ra?

I’m using:

Death
Valk
Keeper of Souls
Pharos-Ra
Lion Banner

Soul cap is 140
on Hard, I get 399 souls

problem is, it takes too long, not sure if it’s worth it…

I suggest using Pharos as passive. I used giant spider, the dragon soul, Pharos-Ra, Aziris. Aziris is there because of magic link but if yours isn’t traited, death or keeper would do just fine. The tactic is to fill TDS and then his cast usually fills spider to cast and fill TDS etc. Pretty fast and effective on hard or warlock1, any higher than that and the spider is at risk of being skulled to death.

With abyssal banner, and with spider and Aziris both having magic link, you get 7 purple for a basic 3 match. Depending on your level you should usually fill TDS with 2 purple matches and if you can’t, spider isn’t too costly to fill

1 Like

I’m using:

Gorgotha
Pharos Ra
Pharos Ra
Valkyrie

Yes, I was lucky enough to pull 2 Ra’s. But if you don’t have two, I can see using a dragon soul instead. both Valk and gorgotha are there to fill 'Ra, and once he gets going, there is not much that can stop those huge blasts

Valkyrie/rowanne/warlock/Pharos
Dragon banner

Best explore soul team I have used.

2 Likes

I’ve been using:

Mountain Crusher (Hero/Mechanist***)
Apothecary
Valkyrie
Pharos-Ra

PR fills quite quickly, and your souls should be full in two casts, at which point PR one shots just about anything.

i think you can update that part :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Tacet would you consider creating an updated video of soul farming? With troops being nerfed,buffed and some jus being purely new, thought you’d consider making an updated video on this. Thanks!!

My current team is

Minogor
Banshee
Warlock
Flesh Golem

I do not own Pharo - and am getting 268 on Warlord II. I would like to increase this - but means giving up Minogor slot. What can I put in that slot that can take skull damage and expand my number from 80 to 120?

I still use the same few builds as nothing since Pharos-ra helps with souls farming:

Warlock Warlock Valkyrie Warlock

Warlock Warlock DragonSoul Warlock

Gorgotha | Dragon Soul | Giant Spider | Pharos-ra

1 Like

Have you made a vid in regards to Pha?
@Tacet

I can’t speak for him but the Gorgotha/GS/TDS/Pharos team is ridiculously straightforward; there’s really no video required.

• Step 1: Spam TDS until you win.
  • Step 2: …there is no step 2. Why aren’t you spamming TDS until you win?
  • OK, fine, tip 1: Don’t use GS until you need to feed TDS (or maybe Pharos).
  • Tip 2: Don’t use Pharos unless you’ll get an extra turn out of the orb convert (or maybe if he’ll one-shot a high-priority target).
  • Tip 3: Try to save Gorgotha’s ability for if he gets Stunned. Otherwise, use it whenever there’s nothing else to do.
  • Tip 4: Ignore skulls. You taking skulls doesn’t help you spam TDS until you win (see step 1), and the AI taking skulls doesn’t do anything thanks to Gorgotha.
2 Likes

In that case I can’t wait for Monday so I can fully traited Pha and check the team out!

Here is my soul farming team.

Dragon Banner

Dragon Soul
Pharos-Ra
Aziris
Aziris

Pharos and Aziris need to be fully trained. Fill and spam DS. Use Pharos-Ra for high life enemies or to refill DS when there is alignment. Aziris just for necromancy and magic link traits.

140 souls before your soul multiplier. I get 490 souls per battle.

I have tied combinations of DS, Ra and Warlock/Aziris/Acolyte. Double Aziris seems the fastest. Would love to try double Ra if I can luck into a second copy.

Let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

My favorite soul farm team so far and im doing everything with is
Banner i cant remember , think its dragon, just use what ever for iether weight or banshee help.

Wieght
Banshee
Keeper of souls
Flesh golem

First two feed each other mana usually last are for necromancy and keeper hits ok if first two get crapped on and does nice with the skull generator. Flesh is there for all sorts purposes, board minipulation , fills mana for top two easy if run into bind and lowers magik stats of enemies. Gets alot of health. On very hard battles i have ran and won after everyone died for twenty rounds and win with just flesh.

Team is so far my favorite and i have tried a ton of combos.bone dragons, valkry, yada yada yada, Just try to minipulate the board so first two can chain extra turns. Get max souls of 200+ without trying. I use team on hardest difficulty in quest maps and do use on hard+ for explorer. Everything is damage dealing and semi tank on top and bottom. Ive used team for long time even befor any kingdom was maxed. Altho i recomend maxing the magik ones to start helping rapidly.

Give it a try. Let me know how goes for yall. See if you can get it improved any.

Im on console, xbox one.

i almost use the same team :slight_smile:

behemoth
TDS
aziris/pharos-ra
aziris/pharos-ra

+abysmal

the reason for behe is it speeds the fight up and i favorise more faster fights over a maximisation of souls :slight_smile: you do 2 fights at speed of one so the souls dont loose either (with behe it also is a little safer since if tds die early you could struggle a bit)

I use a similar build, just swapping out Hero for Kerberos :

Pros :
Soul cap +20
Can occasionally devour or finish that priority target Pharos Ra didn’t get
Summon creatures whose spell scales with soul collected (in case another of your units die first)
Can tank a lot once his belly is full !

Cons :
Blocks out more mana (quantity AND color) for Pharos
No gem explosion to collect mana
No quick start (mechanist 3rd trait)

I’ll try out your version to see wich one I prefer though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ive been using a pretty effective team for soul farming lately, I thought I’d share.

1. THE DRAGON SOUL
  2. ACOLYTE
  3. WARLOCK
  4. SACRIFICIAL PRIEST

This way you have 3 troops with Necromancy and The Dragon Soul has it by default too.
So you can get 100 total souls per match.

This team also provides some very good bonuses:

This team will get you 360 souls per match, on the highest difficulty level.

I just cast The Dragon Soul over and over again, eventually it will kill the other team and it gains (for me) 40 souls per cast.

I hope this helps someone.

4 Likes

I have been using order Priest/Warlock/TDS/Acolyte for months. It works nicely as long as the AI doesn’t start looping with Guardians or get a devour.

The Priest tanks skulls until you sacrifice it, which might summon you a new tank but at least spreads some pain.You just need to match yellow instead of purple first so it doesn’t mana block TDS.
Warlock in second position stops EK from mana draining and stunning TDS, while Daemonic Pact can again save you by summoning a new tank.
Dragon Soul is the main damage dealer, generally safe in the third place. And if you have the third trait, you get another chance to respawn if killed.
Acolyte has minimal board control, but protects TDS from back attacks and if the boosts have been lucky, it can have massive hit points and attack by the time the enemy has killed the other three troops.

Only problems are it is not very fast and 11 damage is pretty low if the AI starts spamming heals and barriers, Still, I have regularly killed 9000+ power teams in PvP and won on Warlord IV difficulty using this team. :triumph:

#BumpFromTheGrave

Ok so I just started getting back into soul farming a bit as I’ve decided I actually want to try and get all / most of my kingdoms to 5-star finally.

Perhaps this team has been said already and I just didn’t see it, but I put this soul farming team together that seems to be working pretty well:

–Abyssal Banner–
Dark Troll
Pharos Ra***
Pharos Ra***
Acolyte***

Couple that with guild statues level 100, celestial armor, and difficulty level Warlord III (warlord iv doesn’t seem worth it given the extra 100% stats the monsters get vs the extra 25% souls payoff, not worth the extra time per match).

With all of that I’m netting 630 souls per match. With each match usually taking less than a minute unless you get an absolutely abysmal setup.

Strategy is to fill up dark troll first. With this setup brown and red matches will both net you 4 mana. one surge and a regular match and dark troll is ready to roll. Given the new updates and the way gem spawners work, dark troll is a step above. He won’t overwrite current purple gems and ten creates 4 additional more. I’d say 95% of the time you get an extra turn with using him.

He then fills up Pharos (usually both) and nets you somewhere around 75 souls on his first cast, and then many times when you cast Pharos you will get another turn when converting the yellow gems to purple. He can pretty much one-shot anyone right from the get-go, doing 100 damage with his first cast (after dark troll has been cast). The second pharos can immediately cast for appx. 170 damage, and then you are maxed out at the 180 soul cap for the match and each subsequent cast will deal 200 damage.

Use acolyte as a contingency in case your pharos ra’s are both tapped and somehow your dark troll hasn’t filled himself back up (he usually has). This will create brown gems, usually filling up dark troll, and then rinse and repeat, enemy gone.

I haven’t taken this team to PvP yet, but I can’t imagine it not performing quite well there as well.

Obviously a better team would be to replace acolyte with another Pharos-Ra, however I consider myself lucky enough to have pulled 2 of them, so won’t complain not having a 3rd. However, I would be interested to know how many souls I would be getting per match given my setup if I were to replace acolyte with another pharos.

On Warlord 4 with 3 Pharos Ra and valk on divinion fields firts challange i get 825 souls. celestial armor and vip 3.