2.0 Update - Server Maintenance

I have derailed this topic with my tantrum, but I must say. Articuno in Pokemon Stadium…godlike. Sorry for my perceived American elitism. It was not intentional I assure you.

2 Likes

Hmmm… After checking @actreal’s guide of time converting for the new time for the end of the event, it’s gonna be 4am here, not the ideal time for playing at all, but at least i gotta see the news earlier at Sunday probably.

1 Like

Zapdos is the only one without 4x Rock weakness. That being said, Rock-type attacks in Gen 1 … lol …

This time shift for me is 1am → 5pm. Which is odd. Makes perfect sense for the devs though.

2 Likes

And Ice was super effective against a lot and almost nothing was resistant against it as well in Gen 1.

Also for anyone who’s missed it elsewhere… The first mythic will be in the chests after 2.0 goes live.

Not right away surely? :open_mouth:

Yes right away.

Sirrian said, “shortly after 2.0 goes live.”

Yeah, he did in the video because at the time they didn’t know for sure if it would make it in. He’s said today in Global Chat that it will be in chests as soon as 2.0 goes live.

Wow that’s big. No, no, it’s mythic!
Cant wait to see :smiley:

1 Like

I hope I casually pull a mythic from glory keys while doing a chest opening video later today. :smiley:

6 Likes

I hope that actually happens I would love to hear you getting super happy :smiley:

always PC PC PC and Console is still on 1.08 we only have Grosh nak and Darkstone. really <^>

The only problem is I know it can happen. If I thought it was impossible to get a mythic and I got a mythic, I would go ballistic. xD

2 Likes

The PC/Mobile devs and console devs are separate entities.

1 Like

Also you wouldn’t be able to afford to buy one copy of every card if they were to release everything at once

Step 1. Download app on phone
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Profit

2 Likes

It’s been 8am for me the entire time I’ve played. That sucks worse than 11pm. And honestly either way it’s rolling over when I’m waking up or going to bed, so it doesn’t matter much.

Just grind like hell and see where it gets you. That’s all anyone can do. No one is getting “extra time” bc of the rollover. We’ve all only got 16 hrs of waking time and 7 days in a week. Sorry, but I really don’t see the problem.

1 Like

Because it’s not a problem for you, doesn’t mean it’s not a problem for me. I will do my best regardless. It is my perception. This isn’t a debate worth having.

Something tells me that either you don’t have kids or they have already moved out.

2 Likes

This seems like some rude assumption…

I’m sure we can disagree without being mean/inconsiderate to others…