2.0 Update - Server Maintenance

Omg I still haven’t played yet since the update. I can’t wait until after I’m done working today!

@Felicity hey girl, I like your post but the Goblin King stole it and apparently won’t give them back until tomorrow

:heart: apparently there are ways around this :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

Make that ok button default to a mini-game if you can andrew. You know something possible like google chrome does when the internet is out.

You’re not being a good influence!

If your serious I’m very sorry, but I can’t tell if you are or not, I don’t think I did anything wrong but I am bipolar and I haven’t slept since Monday so I’m about 80 hours into it and was in the er as a result of it yesterday.

Again I’m very sorry, but if you wouldn’t mine explaining what I did wrong please,

Sorry again

She liked your post Cell, she is just joking with you, relax. :slight_smile:

Thank you, I couldn’t tell and didn’t want to brush it off as a joke if it wasn’t, I have difficulty with complex reasoning when short on sleep… Thanks a ton for clearifying

2 Likes

don’t we all?

Cell you are awesome, I was just teasing. Sorry I forget when I type things online it isn’t always translated clearly.

I am so tempted to play the game! Maybe I will take an extended bathroom break during work lol

Lol game on, and you didn’t do anything at all wrong, I’m looking to eventually become a “Member” here and didn’t know if I had indeed stepped out of bounds. Your great too. I’m just a worry wort when I’m tired lol

2 Likes

If you play this game i request a proper stream.[quote=“Cell, post:191, topic:7302”]
I’m looking to eventually become a “Member” here and didn’t know if I had indeed stepped out of bounds.
[/quote]

No fear, no doubt, all in, BALLS OUT!

Haha I’ll stream it tonight. I haven’t fully explored the updates yet, so a lot of it is still new to me!

2 Likes

We can discover a whole new world together just you and your audience.

1 Like