2.0.1 Known Issues

Not sure if this is discussed anywhere else, but Teams are not syncing between platforms. I play on both Android and Steam, and if I create a team or modify a team on one one device it often won’t sync to the other.

Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but Infernal King’s immortal trait is still triggering while stunned.

1 Like

Lion and Tiger appears to still be bugged as well.

Opponent Manticore drained 12 mana from my Stunned Rowanne, when it should had drained 7, only. My Rowanne was in the last position.

The bonus for 2 Ghulvania troops should be +1life/+1armor but in battle it actually awards +1life/+1attack.

Giants don’t listen to Sirrians little human rules

1 Like

maniacal laughter

Lord of Blood again?

Well, last time it was incorrectly granting attack/armor. Duke of Blood and King of Blood appear to be correct.

Yes, Duke… and King… are working fine.

This is a minor issue, but it gets mildly annoying with enough repetition, and it’s definitely new to me.

Every time I play a Treasure Hunt game now, even though I select it from the “Mini Games” tab at the bottom of the screen, I’m being relocated to Zhul’Kari in the process (as in where I’m at on the map—it doesn’t become my home town).

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t the case until maybe a couple days ago. The Arena doesn’t move me to Zaejin Broken Spire, though (thankfully).

Since my hometown of StormHeim is pretty far away from Zhul’Kari, this means I have to scroll back up every time I play a map, or I won’t be able to see my next hourly Tribute blink. Also, if you wind up at Zhul’Kari anyway, that defeats the purpose of having a button to go straight to the mini-game from anywhere on the map! ^^

It has done this ever since 2.0.1 came out, I’ve noticed it for a few weeks at least.

1 Like

Really? Okay, thanks. Well, this goes to show I should burn my Treasure Hunt maps more often, I guess. ^^

Was wondering when someone else would notice. It seems its a shortcut to the mini-game in question but the result is the same - you are now there. Probably does the same for Arena.

i find where ever i battled (explore, challenge, quest) last is where i am…never the homekingdom unless it was the last kingdom i used.

No, oddly enough, it doesn’t. At least for me. It’s just for Treasure Hunt.

The good old days. When all we had to worry about was Queen Mab not freezing the enemy on a 4+ match. Oh, to be young again.

1 Like

Ancient Horror that was summoned via Warlock daemonic pact has weird stats. This was in ranked PvP.

1 Like

PvP on android
I was winning, opponent had 1 lance knight left.
Lance knight destroyed top row, and no gems fell down. Turn didn’t progress so I had to kill the app.

Does anyone know if Infernal King’s immortal trait is supposed to still work while he’s stunned? It does still work, but I would think that it shouldn’t. I’ve only noticed it recently. Maybe @Sirrian or @Nimhain could answer? Thanks in advance for any insight.

Edit: I’m on iOS by the way.

Not intentional.

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/the-lounge-where-are-our-previews/1004/1867

1 Like