2.0.1 Known Issues

Mab’s third trait is not working on 4-5 gem matches.

2 Likes

We’ll investigate it.

@Nimhain, I don’t know if this was intended or not but the only task that my guild has are for maps.

3 Likes

Came in to report the same thing. Just fought two battles against double Mab teams using my Mab team and nobody got frozen despite multiple 4/5 matches. More like a day at the beach, actually.

I put in a ticket to have my account recovered. For whatever reason, my game reset after it updated and I’m looking at the tutorial.

Guild tasks should be fixed, you will need to complete the tasks first. We’ve made it so your task should be almost finished.

1 Like

They are fixed @Nimhain, thx.

The inmail message was not correct:

I refunded a fully traited Webspinner and only got the ~6850 souls back. But not the traitstones! :weary:

Update on Mab’s Winter Veil Trait: there seems to be a bug there. We will try to get a fix out asap, but Mab fix will need a client update.

1 Like

So how long will this be? Please don’t say the next patch/update.

Contact support, they will be able to send you the traitstone you lost.

Hello, I went into arena from the mini games tab, decided to retreat which caused the first image. after I pressed okay I decided to go into pvp which caused the second image. I have reproduced it 3 times now, pvp works okay before playing a match in arena and even clicking into arena does not cause this problem.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet ( I can’t link it without this)

Display issue with chat on main screen, using Steam

1 Like

We don’t have an eta, but we hope sometime next week.

1 Like

I can’t get into the game at all. First I was getting the message that there was an update I needed. But even after updating I couldn’t get in, so I uninstalled and redownloaded the game. Still can’t get in, it just kicks me out after “loading hero”. This is on a Galaxy S5.

This may be related to some troops traits not triggering, but 2x Behemoth and 2x Carnex got both mana burned and devoured.

Thanks for this. We believe we have found this bug and can deploy a hotfix out for it shortly.

Wow that Mab nerf may have been a bit much :smile:

3 Likes

5 gem matches not always cause mana surge.

I’m not seeing particularly high level ranked opponents. Just had three in a row that were under 35 for my “hard” difficulty… I’ve only done three since the patch. Their team rating has been equally low. Also not seeing Rival or Revenge anywhere. Is this a ladder-resetting sort of thing?