1.0.9 - Known Issues

Dust Devil Bug: Game stops when I met less than 4 enemies and using Dust Devils spell in PVP.

Second this error on dust devil. Game freezes trying to move a solo troop down to bottom.

Error cast magic.
If on the board don’t have anything gem purple, you click cast’s Soothsayer you can’t make anything after, must restart game.

That’s a known issue before 1.0.9.

It has probably already been mentioned, but Dust Devil doesn’t always display his damage correctly. On occasion, his ability will do damage to a troop, but the display number won’t change. When the troop is redamaged, the display number adjusts to compensate for the previous damage.

The bugs for Soothsayer and Dust Devil have just been fixed for the next update, 2.0.

6 Likes

Any hints on how long until 2.0 rolls out? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saw a similar thing once with Green Slime in 1.0.9. Seems like it converted the greens to purple and THEN added new green gems. I’ve been using Green Slime for hundreds of battles since the previous version (1.0.8). Never seen this happen in 1.0.8, and I’ve only seen this happen once in 1.0.9. No idea what caused it to happen.

Hi cookie. :slight_smile:

Not sure if I got this right but why is Yasmine’s Chalice going to be fixed in the upcoming patch? Is it too OP or the extra turn does not trigger properly?
I was planning to build a team with it and use it for a long term…

I haven’t seen anything about a Yasmine’s Chalice fix (perhaps you can link it?), but certainly if you’re a Priest or Ranger, the hero class bonus removal fix will impact the Chalice.

1 Like

To be fair, Yasmine’s Chalice does seem a bit over-powered compared to many other weapons…

I suggest the solution is probably to buff some others, or give Chalice a minor nerf, or ideally both…

1 Like

post 23 I think

1 Like

I have a team that uses both tyri and chalice. I need to switch to priest to make good use of it though.

Thanks @CatalinM. No idea why my searches didn’t pick this post up but here’s the actual Nimhain quote.

I interpret this as the Chalice being somewhat OP and possibly getting a nerf.

2 Likes

I want to know what makes chalice op.

Yeah, me too! :grimacing: I don’t mind mind a small reduction of armor+hp gain or a small increase of mana needed for casting it, but a bigger nerf would ruin my team…

It’s all relative…

It does a hell of a lot for the mana cost when compared to other weapons - though there’s few that are stat buffs and so easy to compare… It scales twice with Magic so in the late game is very strong… and has the extra turn mechanic which feels pretty unnecessary…

It’s not broken or much of a problem, in itself, but is soooo much better than 99% of hero weapons… balance-wise it should cost a bit more, or at least lose that random extra turn…

Technically it even scales 8x with magic compared to basic single target weapon effects.
Like the other blanket AoE weapons, generally affecting 4 targets already letting it scale 4x with magic gains which imho currently is the root of balance problems for hero weapons and their respective relevance with the high magic stats of Hero Classes now.
It benefits the AoE weapons like Burning Scythe so much more than the ones with single target effects or split damage.
It makes it difficult for single effect weapons that damage or heal/buff just one target to feel relevant at all unless their effect is very unique.

Finally got around to using Dust and Sand, and had the same issue my first match with it.